Flat Lay Class for Social Media Mavens
This lab is designed for the non-photographer - anyone who needs image content for their blog, business, or Instagram. Learn from a styling and photo pro how to master the art form on your own - even if your only camera is in your phone.
What the lab includes >>>
- RJ will give a presentation on the best tips and tricks to mastering the flat lay. Then she will let you loose on her massive prop collection and you will spend the rest of the lab styling (and shooting) your own flat lays while RJ is available for help and constructive critique. This lab is 2 hours long.
* RJ's props are awesome. Some possiblities are trendy office supplies, books, jewelry, florals, treats and more.
+ access to a FB community for sharing your images and getting feedback from RJ and your fellow attendees.
Class requirements >>>
- Your camera! Whatever kind of camera that might be. Your iPhone is totally acceptable!
- Your favorite tool for taking notes. This is a hands on lab and a presentation. You will be provided with a workbook to take notes as you learn and to have something tangeible to take home and keep working on your skills with.
* Your own product - if you want to add it to your flatlays
Lab info >>>
- Date + Time: July 28th // 2 Sessions 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Location: TBA - but rest assured it will be an amazing natural light studio in the Salt Lake Valley
Refund Policy: Refunds are not available for this workshop due to it's small class size - tickets are transferable and you are welcome to switch to another time slot! Email us at email@example.com and we can take care of that for you!
Please Note: If a minimum number of attendees is not met, this class will have to be rescheduled. Refunds will be issued at this time.
Early bird sign ups get a discount!
Use COUPON code flatearlybird for 20% off
expires July 7th & prices increase to $350
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
* is the time you wanted sold out? shoot us an email and we may add another session if there is enough interest! *