Double exposure lab
This lab is designed for anyone new to double exposure images. This lab gives you the photo set you need to get started and then a step-by-step tutorial on how to layer those photos in Photoshop for gorgeous art!
What the lab includes >>>
- The day will start with a 2 hour shoot with 2 models and a variety of textures to shoot for layers.
- Then we will have a 2 hour tutorial where RJ shows you step-by-step how to take the images you just shot and create gorgeous layered art in Photoshop.
+ a workbook for jotting down ideas while shooting, following along during the tutorials, taking notes, and including more techniques to try on your own so the learning doesn't have to end when you go home
+ access to a FB community for sharing your images and getting feedback from RJ and your fellow attendees
Class requirements >>>
- Digital camera with raw capabilities preferred but not needed
- Working knowledge of Photoshop - especially layering
Lab info >>>
- Date + Time: June 9th // Two Sessions: 10:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Location: TBA - In the Salt Lake Valley at a FABULOUS studio :)
Refund Policy: Refunds are not available for this workshop due to it's small class size - tickets are transferable though! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take care of that for you!
Please Note: If a minimum number of attendees is not met, this class will have to be rescheduled. Refunds will be issued at this time.
Early bird sign ups get a discount!
Use COUPON code delabearlybird for 30% off
expires May 1st & prices increase to $450
email us at email@example.com with questions!
* is the time you wanted sold out? shoot us an email and we may add another session if there is enough interest! *